Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Changes




Picture from another post I read this week... but just loved the picture!


I have made some changes to my post but don't have time to correct all the colors etc... so some posts may be hard to read. I will work on this in the next few days and get things fixed up. Kinda liked the fall colors... probably ought to work on something wintery since that's where we are headed, but this is nice for the time being. Makes me feel a little warmer.


YEA it's Wednesday. It has been so nice & warm here the last couple of days!!! And we get to gather for prayer and fellowship tonight...


The Lord is Good!!


Mrs. D

1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

I like the new colors! And I love the picture at the top with the bird and the antique door. Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!